Friday, December 11, 2009

Vote for February's Book & Looking Ahead to April

Okay, it's time to vote on the next book selection.

I meant to get the poll up by Wednesday, but I've had a lot of weird things going on this week. So, I apologize.

I used a random number generator from Random.org to choose three books from our list to vote on. Please vote before Tuesday, 12/15, at 5 p.m.

APRIL: If nobody minds, I'd like to choose three more titles after this poll closes so we can vote April's book. That way, if anyone finishes early and wants to read ahead, they can. Send me any other book suggestions you want me to add to the list before I set up April's poll.

Thanks & happy reading!
~Kerrie

PS: If anyone is looking for a funny, crass, fluffy memoir, I am reading Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster right now and it's cracking me up. I can't believe it's a memoir!

1 comment:

Vicki K. said...

Genius idea to work ahead on the April selection! :)

-Vicki